This is both a research project and an experiment in creating a diary in the style of a Tudor-era woman. Research notes are usually found here, and my primary journal is here.

05 August 2005

On this day, we did pack up and depart for the meeting of the Kings of the New Kingdoms. I was delayed in my departure by trouble with the small cart, but I was otherwise able to depart. There were many others vpon the road, making the first part of my journy most difficult. After many hours did I meet with Master Thorvald Redhair, The Honorable Lord Thomas Hallr Knutson, and their companie, near unto the Barony of Whitewater, and thereafter did we continue through the night, for the roads were in most excellent shape and so well populated that we feared no brigand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home