This is both a research project and an experiment in creating a diary in the style of a Tudor-era woman. Research notes are usually found here, and my primary journal is here.

05 August 2009

On ys day, I ventured again into ye markets 7 ordered on one Thomas ye lapidary a coronet suitable to my stattion, to be delivered *ij* days hence. So also did Mistress Gwynhwyfar et her lord Roland depart ye Iousts to return vnto Aryeton. Et so also did I attend ye court of ye Crown of ys Newe Kingdom. Et within my tables I wrote ye names of all who were commended by ye Crown but in returning to ye encampment said list was wiped from ye book. Of greatest note was ye attendance of ye Crown of ye New Kingdom called ye Middle, which did beg a boon of ys Crown yt Isabella de Falco be made a knyght of ye order of the pelican. Et so also do I recall yt Alisdair Montgomery received of ye crown notice in ye order named after ye ancient city of Tyr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home